Updates in real time on trips

Check out and Like our Face Book page for real time photos and experiences when it happens.
http://www.facebook.com/OurHauntedVacations

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update to Menger Hotel and Alamo trip

While searching for some pics of our trip to San Antonio for another project,  I reviewed our ghost hunting video of the Alamo.  Since the original post ( http://hauntedfamilyvacations.blogspot.com/2009/10/menger-hotel-san-antonio-tx-room-309.html )
I have upgraded my computer and with a better monitor what I found was what I thought I saw in person but unable to make out when I first reviewed the footage.  That night back in 2007 I kept thinking I could see a dark figure inside the secured courtyard next to the chapel.  I am sure there is something there now so I will go ahead and post it.  I panned to it twice and even zoomed in at one point.  To me it looks like a person in period clothes with a rifle and a tall hat common to the uniforms at the time of the battle.






notice the soldier and also the shudder on the window flapping like crazy with no wind (see trees).




3 comments:

  1. OMG! i don't want to go there
    but i love the haunted places

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find hotels in Hotels In San Antonio. Whether your destination is Seaworld San Antonio, Riverwalk San Antonio, Six Flags San Antonio, Downtown San Antonio or anywhere else in San Antonio TX, we can help you find the best San Antonio hotels

    ReplyDelete